Most importantly, you need to get the stickers. The brand that seems to be the most readily available is AVERY. There are a bazillion different styles and you can decide what you want based upon what you want to do, but if you want to do the full sheet large stickers, this is the exact product description:
1. AVERY has an app that you can download to help with their products and printing. Download that.
2. Go to the bitmoji app and find the bitmoji pics you want to use as stickers save those to your camera roll
**NOTE** If you want your bitmojis to be Spanish, then you need to go to the settings on your phone (iPhone) GENERAL - LANGUAGE AND REGION - SPANISH
3. Go back to the AVERY app and input your sticker type # in the quick search (it is on the package) You can see that mine from above are 8665.
4. It asks you to select your design and you should choose BLANK.
5. Continue and find the picture icon on the toolbar on the left of your new project. Select the picture that you want to be your sticker.
6. Size it to fill your page.
7. Hit the preview button.
8. Hit the print button. It will ask you if you want to save the project before you print. I don’t. It will generate a PDF when you say no and then prompt you to open the pdf high it will do in a web browser and you can print.
I actually created the PDF at home and my printer wasn’t working. So I emailed the PDF link to myself and printed them later at school.
My students think they are hysterical! I hope you have some fun with them too!!