This game falls under the no outbut, quick brain break category. This is quick, easy and fun! This takes max 2minutes to play a round once students know how it is played.
- Students put their DOMINANT HAND on top of their head (this makes the shape of a banana....the name of the game.) so, if they are left handed they put left hand on head, right handed right hand goes on head..
- Have students spread out as much as possible. *Note: I play this in a deskless classroom.
- When you say go EVERYONE IS IT! 🤪 kids tag each other with the hand that is not on their head.
- The last one in is the winner.
- I tell students that if they tag hands with another student, no one is out and it is a do-over.